It was an interesting month in January, spending nine days outside the country with no access to mobile data. We took much more footage on our regular camera and the video camera that we borrowed, something that I’ve been neglecting since getting my iPhone! It’s definitely motivated me to utilise my camera more when going to events. It’s still fun to Insta on the run though!
- Honeymoon nails – I had been eyeing this colour up for months, knowing that the aqua was the perfect shellac color for a tropical island!
- Koru Lounge breakfast at the airport before catching our flight – loving premium travel just a little bit!
- Our travel bible – full of handy tips! Would definitely recommend.
- I came back from Samoa with a bit of an addiction to fresh fruit and veges!
- Perfect portion sizes for snacking – yum yum!
L to R, Top to Bottom:
- Experimenting with adding bangles into my fashion rotation – this bulky bangle was part of a set from Forever New but I prefer to wear it separately
- My delicious White’s & Co yoghurt, you can read more about it in my post here.
- My salon-fresh hair after my hairdresser rehabbed all the sun, salt and sand damage
- The stepping stones on my favourite walk – really need to get new trainers because my shoes are about a half-size too big and can rub
- “Soy” written in my mocha, from Pepperjacks in Pine Harbour, out with JeB and Little J. This is coincidentally the cafe we ate at just after we got engaged (when it was our little secret)
- An AMAZING Cacao Almond Delight smoothie from Ceres Fresh Market in Ponsonby, definitely a must do on my list every time I go and visit KiT.
- Sweet pink “Back-To-School” nails
- Delicious roast beef bruschetta from one of my favourite local cafes.
- Surprise “just because” flowers from my friend MeM – I have some fabulous friends!
I was pretty blessed this January – just need to keep the positive vibes going for February, even with being back at work!