- Work has been so full on this week and I am freaking tired… like bone tired, tired.
- I’m really excited to have the opportunity to see a friend get married this weekend, even if it means a thirteen hour round trip
- I feel bad for Papa M, whose workplace is in a bit of turmoil at the moment. It’s hard to keep being positive when you’re feeling a bit undervalued.
- My darling is also having a milestone birthday this weekend and planning is in progress for his big party in March. It’s quite exciting!
- I’m on the fence about dressing in Indian attire for a friend’s son’s naming ceremony. She would like me to, I’m just hoping that there is no one there who takes it as offensive rather than as me embracing their culture.
- I still need to cook the dinner and I REALLY don’t want to get off the couch – what a lazy ho, I know!
- I’m loving caramel soy shakes from Burger Fuel and I don’t know why as I don’t usually have a preference for caramel over fruity flavours.
- I feel quite tan right now – most people wouldn’t consider me that tan, but considering I am quite often literally white (as opposed to the usual pinky color), the golden tinge to my skin is quite appealing.
- This post reflects the interior of my brain at the moment – all the focus of a goldfish!