It’s taking me a little longer than I’d hoped to type up our Melbourne travel diary – we were so on the go-go-go while we there I had zero downtime to type it up as we went along! Bare with me a little longer and I’ll have loads of tales and gorgeous pics to share with you all. In the mean time, here are some of my favourite pics as a wee taster!
L to R, T to B:
- The view down the Yarra river after the sun came out – beautiful!
- Flinders Street Station – the one thing we didn’t do in Melbourne was catch a train!
- The view from the 88th floor of the Eureka tower
- The crazy colourful place that is Luna Park – the famous “face” entrance was getting a makeover so we could unfortunately not get a photo of that
- Australian soldiers guarding the Shrine of Remembrance on ANZAC Day – OK, it was no Gallipoli peninsula visit but it felt pretty amazing to be experiencing the day on the other side of the Tasman
I want to go back already! However, we have our bucket list plans and I think next on the agenda will be ticking off one or more of the Pacific Islands.