- The yard of our rental property needs a LOT of work but I’m loving the abundance of fresh produce we’re able to collect from it. We’re absolutely overloaded with lemons and twenty minutes in the yard last week ended with this:
- Eating the guavas pictured above is also a highlight at the moment!
- 20 Things to Start Doing in Your Relationships is a big serving of truth!
- In the same vein, although my 30th birthday isn’t next year, 10 Life Lessons to Excel At in Your Thirties is a worthwhile read.
- Care of The Black Dog Institute, this fabulous comic:
- This fascinating infographic on how famous creative minds structured their day – as someone whose usual sleep cycle is completely stuffed at the moment, I found the information on sleep particularly interesting!
- The big smiles I get from my little man when I notice he’s awake (video monitor) and go get him up before he starts crying – it’s such a lovely way to get him up from naps.