We’ll be back next week with our regularly scheduled programming but in the mean time, we’d like to thank you all for the support that you showed our wee little blog over the last year, with our most page views yet. Just in case you’re a little bored with hanging out with the family, or banished indoors with a bad case of sunburn, here are our five most popular posts and five posts that deserve a little more attention to grow, like this cute wee plant below:
- CJ and the search for the perfect high chair – one of our Baby Show posts and a popular choice for those looking to make a decision on highchairs for their little ones
- Mama M Tries: Breastmates Mellow Sweater – despite not breast-feeding any more, I am still a huge fan of Frannie’s adorable and affordable fashion
- On not being enough – a heartfelt and honest piece on trying to balance motherhood, being a wife and being a Grade-A Tryhard
- I Read A Lot: Rushing Woman’s Syndrome by Dr. Libby Weaver – a 2013 piece that is still wildly popular (and a good read, both the post and the book!)
- Five Underrated Auckland Summer Spots – this article ran in conjunction with our Skinnies Sungel giveaway but has a wealth of information about great Auckland summer spots where you can beat the crowds
And please, before you click away, give love to one of my less popular but nonetheless awesome posts:
- We’re all survivors – the heartache of feeling like you’ve failed or “lost” a student
- M is for Mama: Shellshocked – a brutal look at the reality of new motherhood; beware, ish gets real!
- Diamonds a girl’s best friend? Not likely! – in which I scandalously admit that what gets me through the day!
- Uncanny – in which I examine what others might address as coincidence, but I feel are something more
- Mothers – the conflicting emotions of your first Mother’s Day when you don’t have a mother of your own.
If you’ve got an “orphan” post that you think deserves more attention, please leave it in the comments below!